- Grocery shopping...I love it because I know I get to buy a treat and Food!
- Oh beloved Tuesday!!! I would tell you but then that would ruin the surprise!
- Buy two "needed" bowls and a beautiful necklace for $ 4.50 @ original $30!
- Thursday: I spend time with my sister and kids!
- Friday= just another day to get the car so that I can: buy Emmery winter clothes with my paycheck, check out Mervyn's for closeout sales, sweat and anxiously await the much awaited day of the TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!, and spend it with the ones I love...don't worry Britt(sister) you'll be in my heart and mind. Wish you were here!
Can you feel it?! The excitement is thick and I can't wait to spread more on! Enjoy my themed blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry bout' me, I pre-bought my tickets, I am set!
luvs :0)
2 comments:
I am so excited I can't even contain it. Seriously I keep giggling at random times whenever I think about the movie. Someone today told me that I have OCD and OCD now stands for Obsessive Cullen Disorder.
Well, feeling the pressure of the movie coming out this week I actually ran out and bought the book on Monday and finished it Wednesday. Now 132 pages into 'New Moon'! Loving it and big time looking forward to the movie!!!
Post a Comment