------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Question for ya...

Anybody seen these sold ANYWHERE? Like in bulk?
I bought this little packet at Target for Emmery and tried them and they are soooo good! But I have never seen them before. Please let me know if you know where these are sold. Thanks!

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I don't know where you can get this exact brand, but I know that both costco and sams sell little pouches in a big box of a whole bunch of varities of dried, freeze dried, and fruit snacks! I love the freeze dried ones the best! But you can buy #10 cans of various fruits from Emergancy Essentials; they go on sale all the time but they are rather pricy. Just to give you the heads up!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!