------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
New Blog!
For some time now I have collected torn and ripped pieces of magazines etc of miscellaneous information. Never knowing where to put it, or keep in the same place, or have organized so as to find what i am looking for at the time I need it...I have made a nice cozy home for it all. These are just little findings etc, of my everyday learning's(probably not a word, oh well). Some are recipes, facts, remedies, and whatever else I deem usual and decide to share with you all. Have fun learning as I go. Take a look here.
Feel free to share with others or follow along...its all jazz to me!
luvs:0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2008
(182)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Not me!
- Turkey, stuffing, family, Lovely
- Giving Thanks
- Falling in Fall
- It happened again
- The Moon is COMING!
- I love clothes
- Crafts n' such
- Question for ya...
- Tender Mercies
- I heart Twilight!
- Laws of Change
- Im so excited!
- An Explanation
- The day is drawing near
- New Blog!
- Sleepless nights
- I can feel the beat
- Spice up my salad, my favorite
- If I were superstitious...
- Funny Cartoon
- I did it!
- Come What May
- Seeds en' all! My Favorite
- Is child labor wrong?
- Hallow-screeeeem!
-
▼
November
(26)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
1 comment:
Hey I checked out your new blog, and that is a great way to put your snipets down! I thought I was thinking when I cut them out and put them in a 3ring binder and a clear sheet protector... I have them in various categories so that I have like a referance guide. But I like the blog concept better!
Post a Comment