------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, November 24, 2008

I love clothes

Shopping for kids clothes is JUST as addicting as shopping for yourself!!! is it not?!! I just recently discovered this and another future fault im afraid is surfacing. You see, I have been so fortunate to receive many many hand-me-downs from my wonderful sister. I don't really know the shopping scene for Emm b/c of this blessing. But now I have come to a place where its high time to start building a new supply for Emm. So the adventures of shopping began last week and here are my findings...

JcPenny's has this new brand called American Living..its all american-ized style of clothing...very agreeable but awfully expensive. However I found this baby for Emm..get this...only $8.63! I don't think you understand this is a savings of $29 dollars. The tag fooled me, it said it was for 10$.

Family Portraits are around the corner and red & blue are the desired color attire. Found this adorable baby blue woven dress @ Target for $12.99! All that morning I could only find dresses for $15+.

Found this at Target...yeah only $3.20 in Clearance. Now all I need are some white leggins.

And Lastly, this outfit cost $13 bucks! Gotta love the kids jeans from target..fit very well. The shirt is sooo cute, I love green on her.

Wow shopping is GREAT! especially when your cheap like me.

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!