------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, November 7, 2008

I can feel the beat

One of my favorite things to do lately is dance with Emmery. I popped in one of my old dance CD's that I made and she started to shake her head and stomp her feet. I thought it was hilarious...so I took the opportunity to share the experience with her and dance along myself. She sure thought it was funny that mommy was dancing too. Twisting and Turing, spinning till we were both dizzy,...it was memorable.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I made very simple tu tu's- check out my post from a few days ago- there is a link on how to make them.

Am I next to host our get together? I think so.
How about the 1st weekend in December and we can do dinner and a white elephant gift exchange.

What do you think?

P.S. I love dancing w/ Katelyn too- it's perfect Mommy- Daughter time.

The Pritchard Party said...

Sounds like she's a mama's girl :)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!