------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The day is drawing near

Getting ready for Twilight is a BIG deal. I wanted to have a little spirit so I bought a white T-shirt for a dollar at wal-mart.
Then I grabbed the Iron-on sticker I got from my Breaking Dawn book. Thx Mary! Lastly, I ironed it on...which btw took alot of time but its done! Now all i need to find next would be a red beaded long necklace to wear with it. White tends to drain me out but if I dress up the shirt it should look great. Maybe some cute red earrings to go with it. :0)
And here is my sleepy pie! Just darling isn't she? Love her!

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!