------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Cartoon

Yup, that about sums it up. Well lets just hope we survive these next four years till we get someone who knows what He/She is doing.

3 comments:

Loric said...

Love it!! That's a great cartoon-very true. Love the new look by the way! Gotta love BLUE!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Well, I think hope that Obama can do the job! I don't like to share my polical views very much, but I can say, that what ever may come over the next four years, better be better than the last 4 years that's led us to the path of financial ruins, high gas, and low housing markets!

Mary said...

Great cartoon! It is so true!!! This could be scary.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!