------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, November 21, 2008

I heart Twilight!

Okay so here goes....I saw Twilight tonight and It was an all around good movie and FUNNY . I am definetly going to buy it and watch it over and over again. But lets just keep the saying going...oh how does it go again??? oh yes,..." The book was much better than the movie." As Jim Gaffagan would say. lol...love that comedian. And I am going to buy the sound track. I loved loved loved loved LOVED Bella's Lullaby. Robert did a swell job..i heard he actually wrote it. But don't quote me...it might have been another song...anywho, I definetly am going to see it again in theaters when its not so crowded.
So heres how the night panned out...:
I arrived about 40 minutes till our 7.40 showing which btw was pre-purchased online. It was fantastically planned out...Mom and dad so graciously volenterred to suffer the waiting-in-line event...which included the hassling and shoving and giggling of the many many girls who also awaited to see Twilight. Thanks Mom and Dad for duking it out for all of us...because of them...we had 3rd row, middle section seats...the grand view of the screen. Thanks again. And soon enough the wait was over! As soon as those lights went down...All the little kiddies started streaming and squealing...it was like Christmas at Disneyland...everybody so giddie en all. Even I have to admit, I was giddie too! he he. Then it was all shot down. For me anyways, my anxiety kicked in during the previews and my heart started to race and my hands were like Slide Rock. I suppose I've become highly sensitive to what goes on around me, what I see, what I smell, what I hear..im not kidding...ask sean. And the previews made me feel uncomfortable I had to look away and remember to breath again. Thankfully the movie started and it subsided...for the time being. I think I must have avoided, at least, two panic attacks. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to get up and walk out..okay maybe like 5 times. Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the movie, but for whatever reason I was having a hard time.
So I think it all boils down to:
the fact that Sean was at the ER half the day(hurt back again)
he got sick at the ER( so of course I have to rewind and replay my made up image of that all day) oh, it was only b/c they pumped him so full of meds not knowing he was on an empty stomach.
Not really having a meal since breakfast
I was busy running around all day
lack of sleep from Sean's moaning and groaning
worried constantly how he was doing(thankfully he's mom took him to ER)
and Yup i think that about sums it up. Gosh, I sure do HATE, and yes i say HATE, this anxiety crap....its such an awful cycle to stop and survive from.
So anyways, All is well now, I am glad the day is over. Its been nerve-racking and exciting all at the same time which all you should know its very exhausting!!!!!!!!! So Go see twilight and try to keep up, i'd say its fast paced.

2 comments:

Koren said...

I agree, the book was better. The movie was too rushed but I still loved it. The soundtrack is awesome. Robert didn't write the lullaby, but when they are at dinner he is the person singing in the background.

Are you sure you don't have a twin? I was working in the ER here and a girl came in who looked EXACTLY like you. Honestly, I couldn't talk to her the first time I went into the room because I was staring. The only way I knew it wasn't you was because she had longer hair. It was completely weird and every time I talked to her I was trying not to ask her how Sean and Emmery were.

I'm sorry you're having so much anxiety and Sean is hurt. If you need a vacation you could always come up here!

MM said...

Mary has seen the Movie twice so far already! I saw it with her the second time and liked it. However, Mary has discussed with me for hours how she does not like the movie because it does not follow the book whatsoever. I guess at least Harry Potter stuck to their guns by keep true to the book rollover to movie. Hopefully #2 movie will stick to the book so no debates.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!