------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I were superstitious...

If I were Superstitious...
I would care to cross a black cat
or to brake a mirror, if that
To walk under a ladder, c'mon what a joke
However dumb, it does scare some folk
*
You may think this rhyme is lame
well lemme tell ya, "try this game"
So what about the Spilt salt you say?
Well heres somethin' to keep you at bay
*
Beware of the Elbow
Beware of the finger
Beware of the handle
It just may linger
*
All Im tryin' to say is...
Be AWARE of the Salt shaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** I tell ya, if i were superstitious, that darn salt Shaker would be the end of my mental existence. I some how find a way to knock that blasted thing over, and over, and over again. Puhhhh...forget throwing it over your shoulder...thats just more of a mess I'd have to clean up, right after the first one. I can't help but find myself blaming for things happening in my life to that darn salt. LOL. Oh boy, if I were superstitious...

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!